Wednesday 15 June 2011

Paris, je t'aime!




 Macaroons   Glistening Knight   Eiffel Tower

I practically drooled when I saw these photos for the first time! I was looking for Marie-Antoinette-related items on Etsy one day (You should know I'm ridiculously obsessed with Marie-Antoinette) and I stumbled upon these girls' store. Chezjolly is an Etsy photography store owned by two best friends, Jessica and Holly, from the United States. Their store is fairly recent (May of this year), but their work is strong so damn beautiful! Their representation of famous French scenes are whimsical and, for someone who's never been to the country, exactly like I picture France to be. With reasonable prices and awesome collections, their pictures are simply the perfect decoration to add a touch of vintage, fantasy and romance to any home. Just add a small, gold antique frame and you've got a jaw-dropping decoration for your walls. Check them out!!




5 comments:

  1. Bonjour Canada! Found you by way of etsy! I look forward to getting to know you both! Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for following us! We look forward to reading more from you as well :)
    Karen&Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. The macaroons.. mmm! & the photos are gorgeous! Reminds me the last time I went to Paris I forgot my camera :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! I love these pictures. It's so funny that you love Marie Antoinette, because she is my favorite historical figures... she was such a misunderstood woman. Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Louise&Aurora: Wow that's sad!! Hopefully you get to go back with loads of memory cards and a beautiful camera :p

    Sam&Ash: Yes, that she was!! Glad you love her as well :)

    ReplyDelete